# $EPIC: chngw.txt,v 1.4 2007/03/02 02:32:04 jnelson Exp $
$chngw(<index> <word> <word list>)
- If the <index> argument is omitted the empty string is returned.
- If the <word> argument is omitted the empty string is returned.
- If the <index> argument is less than 0 then <word list> is returned.
- The return value if <word list> with the <index>th word, counting from zero, changed to <word>.
- Remember that <word list>s are always words.
If you need to change one of the words in a word list, use this function. I originally used this function to permit changes to access levels on my bot on the fly.
<word list> with the <index>th word changed to <word>, counting from zero.
$chngw(2 blah foo bar booya) returns “foo bar blah”
This function first appeared in “plus-2” (post-ircII, pre-EPIC)